Saturday, November 28, 2009

Bachelor Degree, PASS!!

Yeahz!!!!!! Jus got my result tis morning...although the result not as good as the previous semester, but still pass my bachelor degree!!!


The sad thing is tat, my GPA drop form 6 to 5.5....Tragedy!! However, the happy thing is tat, I really manage to 'Hiam Hiam' pass all my subject...God bless~Im really content with the result as my final semester subjects r really really too difficult...At least i pass it...right?? Actually, i did not pass 1 of my subject for the final...luckly im not in INTI anymore, if not it will consider fail....haha!! These r my result:


Consumer Behaviour: (5) 70%

Strategic Marketing: (6) 75%

International Econommics: (5) 71%

Comtemp Application of Economics Theory: (4) 51%

Can u imagine??!! i got 51% over 100%!!! I only need 19/50 in final to pass tis subject...and i got 20/50!!! Wat the~~Dangerous border leh!! Think also scare...I still love my previous semester's results...No matter how, I COMPLETED my Bachelor!!!!!


Put aside those job hunting or master hunting problems....Now im only thinking about my convocation...hehe!! So excited!! and my parents and sisters r coming in 11 days time... Do u noe how to spell happy?? H.A.P.P.Y!! haha....
Now, lets see the colour of my hood...Its blue!! although the blue not really nice, But i still can Graduate!!!hahaha...It will cost AUD60 to hire the whole set of gown...Got enough money to study, and still hav to got enough money to graduate...mg~~


And tis...i wish to buy 1 of tis...i think its for the the parchment...But new pattern...got a '09' on it an with different colours for different faculty...hehe!!cute right??

Lastly, Tis is the Faculty of Business graduate Bear from Miss Huey Ling...The moment i saw it, the first thing in my mind was "So expensive!!!"...haha!!And she actually bought 3!! 1 for me, 1 for Ment and 1 for Computer...U can c the blue hood the bear wearing..its the same as my gown...look a bit like Harry Potter..haha!!


Tats all for today...gonna go for lunch now...wohoo~~


1 comment: